PVDF Storage Tanks
Poly Vinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) is a hard plastic with excellent chemical properties.
Tanks made from PVDF material can withstand temperatures of up to
300 degrees F. PVDF is an excellent tank material for use in processes containing Chromic Acid, such as chromium plating.
Many chrome plating processes are manually operated where a part may impact the tank when moving parts in and out.
In this case, a plastic lined steel tank is best suited for the process.
- MS Structural support can be provided for larger tanks
- Tanks have cascade water flow system
- Provisions for inlet, drain, overflow, heaters, thermometers, recycling, air agitation, cathode movement, dosing, sampling, slant bottom for sludge collection
- Covering hoods for long pickling lines
- Fumes extraction system including impeller, scrubber system, ducting and chimney can also be provided
- Rigorous Quality checks are employed before dispatch on all products. Test certificates provided along with dispatch
- UV Protection, Fire retardancy, Lifting Hooks, Static grounding arrangements
- Design made considering Wind load, Seismic load & man load
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art equipment s like German Butt Fusion welding machine, one of its kind in India
- Long Life – more than 10 years
- Corrosion resistance & Chemical Resistance
- 100% Leak-proof
- Zero Maintenance
- High Tensile Strength, Light weight, Sturdy & Excellent finished